EKX-15SP 15-Inch Powered Subwoofer
15-Inch Powered Subwoofer
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- Cardioid Control Technology allows output to be steered towards the audience with up to 35 dB reduction on stage when multiple subs are deployed.
- High-efficiency 1300 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 133 dB peak SPL on the EKX-15SP utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- Two XLR outputs for easy system expansion to additional loudspeakers or subwoofers. Large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension. Metal grille reinforcement bar (two on the 18SP). M20 threaded pole mount plate.
Low Pass Frequency
Adjustable: 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz
133 dB peak dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output
1.8 A Current rating is 1/8 power
Frequency Response (-3 dB)
45 Hz - 150 Hz Hz Half Space Measurement
Frequency Response (-10 dB)
40 Hz - 180 Hz Hz Half Space Measurement
EVS-15C 381 mm (15 in)
(2) XLR/TRS combo jacks and (2) XLR link outputs
15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
18 AWG steel with powdercoat
455 mm (17.91")
530 mm (20.87")
551 mm (21.69")
26.2 kg (57.76 lbs)
32.6 kg (71.87 lbs)