EKX-18SP 18-Inch Powered Subwoofer
18-Inch Powered Subwoofer
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- Cardioid Control Technology allows output to be steered towards the audience with up to 35 dB reduction on stage when multiple subs are deployed.
- High-efficiency 1300 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 134 dB peak SPL on the EKX-18SP utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- Two XLR outputs for easy system expansion to additional loudspeakers or subwoofers. Large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension. Metal grille reinforcement bar (two on the 18SP). M20 threaded pole mount plate.
Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m)
Power Handling (Continuous / Peak)
400 W/1600 W
Frequency Response (-3 dB)
50 Hz - 100 Hz Half Space Measurement
Frequency Response (-10 dB)
35 Hz - 300 Hz Half Space Measurement
Recommended High-Pass Frequency
EVS-18C 457 mm (18 in)
15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
18 AWG steel with powdercoat
520 mm (20.47")
606 mm (23.86")
612 mm (24.09")
31.8 kg (70.11 lbs)
40.1 kg (88.41 lbs)